Thursday, January 20, 2011

Aww at your own story

Posting these pics reminds me of my friend, Kels. For years I have teased her when she "awwws" at her own stories. Usually it's about a really cute little kid or puppy, but the idea is the same. She explains how adorable something was that she saw, then quickly follows up with an "aww" like she just heard the story for first time herself. Cracks me up... :)

One of the reasons we started this blog was to keep people updated with our day to day happenings for friends / family that we don't live near. It started out mainly for parents. Now the Joella updates are more for Matt and whoever else feels like reading. Who are you by the way? Who actually reads this?

Anyway, I am going to "try" to be more consistent in posting family pics (mostly Joella). Instead of bombarding you with lots 3 days in a row and then not showing up for a month, I'll shoot for more like a weekly basis. We'll see how it goes. Feel free to comment and hold me accountable if you don't see any for awhile (or see too many for that matter.)

I found the Auto Correct button in Microsoft and apparently it does wonders for my lack of photography skills... Not perfect, but a step in the right direction I suppose. Some of these shots feature Becky's creations we picked out when she was in CF around Christmas time. She had lots of cute girly things. Although I'm not that "girly," Joella most definitely is. The last pic is a bit of a sneak preview of what Joella will look like when she is 4 years old. Oh, and Joella LOVES rocking chairs (especially her (Jane's) mini rocking chair at Papa & Nana's house).

Awww...







5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Awwww!!! (What else could I leave for a comment on THIS blog post - really?)

Amber said...

Pretty cute stink eye pic. I'm waiting on an updated family picture! :)

Matt and Lauren said...

I read this! I think you pry knew that...looking forward to weekly posts! :)

LindaAlex said...

I read your blog! I love watching Joella grow and keeping up with your family adventures.

Ben + Chelsa said...

Awww, Joella is so cute! I love her expressions. You can tell by the look in her eyes that she has a lot going on in her mind!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.