Friday, April 8, 2011

Simplify this weekend

Last weekend I headed to the Natural Living Expo in Des Moines to check out all the cool companies there. I convinced a few awesome friends to go along and probably stayed way too long talking to about everyone there... (Thanks for your patience, ladies!)

THIS weekend I'll be running my own Norwex booth at the 2011 Child & Baby Expo of Iowa.


Sullivan Brothers Convention Center, Downtown Waterloo
Saturday, April 9th: 10am - 5pm


If you are in the area, I would love to see you. At my Moms' Morning Out group today, we talked about simplifying things. One of the things I love about Norwex products is that they do just that - simplify. We also talked about how less is more and how cluttered our lives can get. On that note, I hate to tell you to go out and buy more stuff, so no pressure whatsoever - just stop by to say hi and check out the other neat companies in the area :)

No comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.