Sunday, April 24, 2011

...a new creation: the OLD has GONE, the NEW has COME!

~2 Corinthians 5:17 ~
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
Pretty self-explanatory... Initially I thought I'd trim a few inches off since my hair was getting TOO LONG. Almost hazardous when it came to changing dirty diapers. No, it's not the "mom cut" - I figured I might as well donate most of it instead of letting half of it go to waste. Just hair - it'll grow! Even better, turns out I really like it!

Ok, not trying to turn a verse into something that it wasn't meant to be but God has totally flipped me around this year and showed how how blessed I am. I feel like a different person than the girl who started this deployment. Good changes I think -- Hopefully Matt recognizes this wifey when he gets home in a couple months!

p.s. for those of you who are wondering, I DID run this by Matt prior to the cut. Good news - he likes it too!

4 comments:

Matt and Lauren said...

Haha! You look great Johnni! Funny thing is I chopped 12 inches off this week too and donated it (well, I still have to send it in) - my cut looks very similar to yours and I love it too! :)

Ashley Schrage said...

you look beautiful... as always :)

Amber said...

Cute... you do look more like Deb now. :) It's so much easier, but you may miss putting it in a ponytail. :)

Amy said...

<3 the cut. And i just love you. that is all. :)

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.