Friday, April 1, 2011

Expo THIS Weekend!

I’m headed to the Natural Living Expo this weekend in Des Moines. Check it out if you are in the area! Lots of cool eco-friendly things and some fair trade products as well. I'm especially excited that one of my friends will be selling Malia Designs products there. All her proceeds are donated to Pearl Alliance to help at risk kids and women surviving from human trafficking / the sex trade.

Saturday, April 2: 10:00 - 6:00 / Sunday, April 3: 11:00 - 4:00

Polk County Convention Complex, 501 Grand Avenue

Des Moines, IA 50309

If you like any of the Malia Designs but can't make it to the expo, I have some products available also. I love getting the word out that we can help make a difference in social entrepreneurship with the power of our purchases :)

If you see me around, ask me about my bag (above)... one of my new favorite things. You'll find that I'll be thrilled to tell you all about it!

p.s.
"Tent Living Part 2" coming soon!!!

No comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.