Monday, January 26, 2009

Twitter -- because life happens between blog posts and emails

Some of you may have noticed the new gadget on the right. It's my Twitter updates. Some people know exactly what it is, while others have never heard of it. If you're like me, you knew about it and had a general idea what it was about, but didn't really know how it worked because you'd never tried it.

Then I saw this video. It explains Twitter in plain english.


So, at least for a while, I'm going to try to submit Twitter updates every so often. Don't worry though, you don't need to sign up for Twitter in order to see my updates -- I've conveniently placed them on our blog for you.

No comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.