Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Have you Heard of It?

I'm trying to get an idea here of our audience... If you read this, please help me out here. It will be anonymous (as far as I know -- I'm not that techy).

  • If you have heard of Norwex before (before hearing about it from me) and know anything about how great the products are, please click the "funny" box down at the bottom of the post.
  • If you have only heard about Norwex because I have been blabbing away about it lately, please click the "interesting" box at the bottom of the post.
  • If you have never heard about Norwex other than this post, please click the "cute!" box. And check out the website while you're at it -- cool stuff!
That's all! Easy as that. Thanks so much for your help :)

Also, a disclaimer for you all (err. "ya'll" I should practice for TX, right?) I haven't really explained all this, but we're working on getting a separate website going so I don't have to annoy friends and family over and over about how much I love Norwex :) I might do it anyway, but this should help!

1 comment:

Johnni said...

Thanks to those of you who clicked! :)Much appreciated...

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.