Wednesday, December 15, 2010

That time of year

Well, here's how the first day out to play in the snow went!Note to self: no snow angels for Joella...

Also, I'm guessing you have a few gifts to wrap in the next week or so... If I'm right, take a look at this video to spark your creativity in eco-friendly gift wrapping.

I hadn't seen the video until today, but have found myself wrapping presents with these bags instead of wrapping paper over the last year or so. Jane gave me my first one as a gift a few years ago and I LOVE them! If you have gotten a gift from me wrapped in something else, it's probably because I got selfish and decided I "needed" another grocery bag. Sorry!


No comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.