Thursday, December 2, 2010

Random but special

Alright, not going to elaborate much but here are some recent pics. Below is a picture of one of my favorite people. My grandma (on the right) turned 90 years old this week, so lots of friends and family got together to celebrate. I could go on and on about how much she means to me. In short, she's probably one of the most Jesus-like people I know and I have learned so much from her. Always loving, loving, loving.
A couple pictures from that day of the little ones...
Ha, Conor wasn't exactly thrilled about getting his picture taken at the time but how cute can you get? Love that little boy!


Joella helping me implement our new recycling / reusing system at our house (aka keeping lots of junk and hoping to find a good use for it someday). Don't worry, I had an eye on the plastic...


A little of what goes on daily :) Enough said...

And last but not least - happy birthday, Papa! Matt and I agree that his parents have helped us out so much during Matt's deployment. Joella loves her papa and gets to hang out with him at least twice a week while they (Jane & Jerry) let me have some time to work / get things done on my own.

Today was funny -- I had Joella ready with her coat on, waiting for Jerry to pick her up. It was the first time that we were ready before he got there and I could tell she knew exactly what was going on. She was so excited, kept smiling, and looking out the door expectantly.

No comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.