Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Snowing?

When I looked out the window this morning, I was surprised to see that it was SNOWING! It's been going strong the entire morning. So pretty! No complaints here -- I don't really have to get out in it except to let the dogs out :)

The dogs acted like they had never seen snow. I guess they forgot about all the playing in it they did in Iowa...

Per a recent request, here are some new pictures I took of Joella the other day. She'll be 4 months old by the end of next week. We still swaddle her at night, but now we start out with one arm free. Now she's into sucking her fingers instead of her pacifier (usually the middle two).
She's so fun :)

2 comments:

Ashley Schrage said...

If a request is all it takes, I'll be sure to ask more often. I can't believe how much she's grown since I saw her last. I want to squeeze her :)
Can't wait to hold her again!

Amber said...

Joella looks like she is so close to rolling over! She looks so much more mature in her face these days. :) Such a cutie. Sage has that same outfit--funny... I already packed it away three weeks ago. :( What a cute little Peanut!

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.