Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Go....Hawks?

Today we're posting something on our blog that a few years ago I would never have expected to do. Perhaps it's because we've become nostalgic since moving away from Iowa or maybe it's because of the dry run in Cyclone athletics over the past few years (no, I don't call this year's football season a great season), but whatever the reason we are down here in Alabama cheering on the Hawkeyes tonight in the Orange Bowl.

I am somewhat hesitant to admit that Joella's first sports shirt is a Hawkeyes shirt....I probably won't hear the end of that for a while....but truth be told their football team was a lot of fun to watch this year.

I saw it in a blog post by Chelsa a little while ago, but I also had a hard time capturing Joella's smile. I would get her to smile, but then once I grabbed the camera Daddy disappeared and she'd stop smiling!

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

Glad you guys are home safe!
It doesn't get much cuter than Joella! :) miss you already.

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.