Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday's Best

I didn't get to go to church this morning because my little immune system is still developing, but I did decide to put on my Sunday's best just because... Mom thinks my bow is silly.

What do you think?

Look, I'm learning to blow spit bubbles :)

Hanging out with my dogs again.

Last week I went to my mom's 6 week appointment with her. I was quite the hit with this outfit Grandma Deb made for me. She made it while she was waiting for me to make my appearance to the world. I'm told she had a little extra time on her hands... Brrr... it was 46 degrees the other day. I don't know what I'm going to do when we move away from Alabama!Mom and Dad play "Pull it" when I'm tired and they're trying to get a picture of me... (I like my pacifier!)
Peace!

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a beautiful sweater!! Joella is such a ham!

Amy said...

i LOVE LOVE that sweater (and the beauty inside it of course). ;) your mother is so talented. my new goal is to someday be as good as she is at knitting.

Kelsey said...

Oh hello, you cute little face! I cannot wait to meet you SOON! Also, Grandma Deb needs to go into business. She's too good. Do those sweaters come in adult sizes? :)

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.