Saturday, October 3, 2009

Simple Pleasures

I changed the shower liner yesterday and couldn't believe what a difference the extra $4 I spent on the "heavy duty" liner made. I had been used to the flimsy one attacking me throughout my showers because it was too light to stay in place. I guess some things are worth the extra penny.

Last night was the first time in months that I wore a long sleeve shirt down here. I think it was short-lived, but it sure was refreshing!

I grew up eating french toast but hadn't had it since I had moved away from home. Matt recently started making it again and it's the best! I think our pancake Saturdays might have to turn into french toast Saturdays...

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Next time try the "hotel" shower liners. They are so great! They even have little suction cups on the sides at two points on each edge so you can attach it to the wall of your shower so the water won't splash out. I think they are $19.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond.

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.