Thursday, August 27, 2009

Growing Belly

I promised a few of you more belly pictures. I laughed looking back at some of the old ones because I can remember feeling "huge" at the time. That "huge" was hardly a little bump :) Pregnancy has still been treating me pretty well -- I don't have many complaints, and I don't think Matt has considered me high maintenance (that I know of)! We are getting excited to have a little one around here.











Other than getting ready for the baby and Matt working some, we have been busy busy busy with the business. We spend a lot of our time in the office but it's been pretty fun lately.

Oh, and I couldn't resist putting this one up. I meant to last time -- I really wanted to take Kaeda with me back to Iowa...

2 comments:

Amber said...

She's sitting pretty high! You look great! :) I can't believe how fast time flies!!

Ashley Schrage said...

OH WOW. 34 weeks! you look beautiful johnni! :)

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.