Thursday, April 21, 2011

My trip to the ER - nicest staff ever

I had some kind of weird stomach thing yesterday. Long story short, I couldn't stay ahead of it by pushing fluids & I got hives from whatever meds urgent care gave me. Ended up getting an IV in the ER last night so I'm mostly just taking it easy today...

Coolest part of the night was the staff. I have never been so impressed by an entire team of nurses / doctors in a hospital setting before. Unfortunately it took them 6 times to get my IV in, but guess who did it successfully? A RETIRED FLIGHT MEDIC! I personally thought that was pretty neat :) That's basically the reason for this post. They must have some well-trained guys in the military... (wink wink)

No comments:

 

Copyright (c) 2009 Matt and Johnni. All rights reserved. Design by NodeThirtyThree + Free CSS Templates. Bloggerized by Free Blogger Template.